You might remember that I once had four passion flowers:
- Passiflora 'Petra',
- Passiflora 'Purple Haze',
- Passiflora 'Sapphire'
- Passiflora caerulea 'Constance Elliott'
All four of them unfortunately did not survive on my windowsill - I guess they are "outdoor"-plants after all.
Now that we have moved and I finally have a garden, a south facing terrace and a south facing balcony, I got three new passion flowers.
This time I got myself a
- Passiflora caerulea (hardy),
- Passiflora caerulea 'Constance Elliott' (hardy, an old friend)
- and the gorgeous Passiflora 'Lady Margaret'
The latter is my first ever red passion flower and it was also the first one to open one of her blossoms.
Like I said: plants like me and they seem to want to impress me... I can't help it.
Passiflora 'Lady Margaret' on July 3, 2015
Passiflora 'Lady Margaret' on July 6, 2015