Sunday, February 3, 2008

Adenium obesum seeds - Desert Rose

I bought some adenium obesum seeds and a few days ago I sowed them onto a mixture of fine grained and larger grained aquarium sand and Seramis. No real soil this time. I'm guessing that the seeds will like the soil and the plants later won't mind since they are desert plants.
I only placed the seeds on the wet soil and pushed them down a bit. But they should not be covered with soil since they need light to germinate.

Today the first seeds show roots.


Adenium obesum seeds shortly after germination on February 3, 2008

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog; it's full of helpful information & advice. I think I've fallen for the Adenium and will try to grow some from seeds. I'll be using your posts to help me start them. Thanks for sharing your knowledge & experience! Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete