Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's that???

My faucarias are doing strange things.
After watering them a few days ago, I now looked at them and found some... well, changes.


Faucaria tigrina on September 10, 2008


I think it is trying to make branches... but this faucaria is only 1 1/2 years old. I would never have thought, that they do that this early.

I've already posted the question about this on green-24.de.

And now I have an answer. (I wish I had some BBCode Smileys here... the one with its eyes wide open would be apropriate now)

They say that one of the things in the middle (the small one) is going to be a new branch and the other one is a flower bud!!!

I don't believe this! That would be fantastic, unbelievable, wonderful or ... all of the above!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! it must be really exciting ^^ please keep us updated~

    ReplyDelete