Monday, August 30, 2010

Lithops otzeniana sown - again

Yesterday I sowed Lithops otzeniana C280.
Like I said, I'm not going to give up. Nothing has germinated yet, but they have prime seats directly under the lamp and now on top of my husband's new hifi rack.

My husband is the best anyway! He got a new rack for some of his hifi stuff and while he was putting it up I was worrying about where I would put my seedlings then. Suddenly he said to me, in a very matter-of-fact tone, that the top shelf of that thing has been reserved for my plants all along.

So now I have my lamp clamped to that shelf, the dracaena draco has a nice place on top of it near the window and my Lithops seedlings are up there. I can look at them easily now, water them, tend to them and there is still much more space for more and more pots with seeds and seedlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment