Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lithops otzeniana are still alive!!!

I can't believe it. Honestly. I don't know what I am doing differently this time. Or maybe the sudden death of the otzeniana is still coming (I hope not!).

I sowed C280 quite a few weeks ago and they are still there. A lot of them!






Lithops otzeniana C280 on November 21, 2010

I have them under the energy saving lamp in my living room and they are doing fine there. No sign of a new pair of leaves yet, but I know that takes time. As long as they look like this I have no worries whatsoever.

I still have so many otzeniana seeds and as soon as spring starts I will sow more of them. I guess they are my second favorite Lithops after the dorotheaes and I definitely want more of them, even if all of these here survive.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Petra :)

    I'm happy for you. This time, you will be successful!

    ReplyDelete