Sunday, May 29, 2011

Otzeniana Emerging

My otzeniana are growing nicely! They are working hard on getting rid of their seed leaves and I still water them regularly. Even though they can now survive almost two weeks without water (given that it's not too hot outside).

I have to say, though, that they look much smoother and more beautiful in real life than they do in the close up photos here. Somehow my macro lense is so thorough that it shows all the little spots and irregularities in the surface... But I am happy that they made it this far (no otzeniana has ever survived this long with me!). So, I'm not complaining! ;)










Lithops otzeniana (C280) on May 29, 2011

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog by accident and I soon I found that I had looked at every single picture on here. They're great! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Megan! I'm glad you like the pics and the blog.
    I must admit I have been slacking recently, but I will update the blog again soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete