Friday, April 13, 2012

Echinopsis Blossom Times Two

For the first time since my echinopsis has moved in with me I might be lucky enough to get two blossoms at once.
So far it has had one flower each year and one other spot always looked like it might become a second one, but that never happened.

This year I have this:


Big echinopsis flower bud, April 13, 2012


Smaller, second echinopsis flower bud, April 13, 2012

And here is the usual "it might just become another flower if I'm lucky":

Maybe the beginning of another echinopsis flower bud, April 13, 2012

So, if nothing goes wrong I will at least have two echinopsis flowers this year.

I can already feel my camera quivering in anticipation. ;)

1 comment:

  1. How exciting it is to see these flower buds. Growing plants can be so rewarding! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete