Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gracilidelineata Yesterday And Today

I managed to take some pictures yesterday, but didn't get to post them. So I'll do a combined update post today.

My Lithops gracilidelineata means business now.
Yesterday the tips of the yellow flower emerged from the flower bud. I love how shiny they are.


Lithops gracilidelineata with flower bud on August 29, 2012


Lithops gracilidelineata flower bud on August 29, 2012

Today I came home and I think I just caught the flower closing again. It probably wasn't open completely. I know that Lithops do a one or two day "test run" with their flowers before they open them fully. So I still have good chances (the timing might even be perfect enough so that I can take pics of the open flower on the weekend).

So, this was what I found today:





Lithops gracilidelineata flower on August 30, 2012

2 comments: