Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dracaena Surculosa Blossom

It's spring... it must be spring.

I passed by my plants in the bedroom this morning and out of the corner of my eye I caught something odd, something that hadn't been there before: little green bulbs on my Dracaena surculosa.

I had bought that plant because I loved the bright green dots on its dark green leaves and the way it grows these long stems. And now I almost don't dare believe my own eyes: it's flowering.
I've googled it and seen some pictures of the surculosa blossoms. They're gorgeous, star-like, white blossoms. I can't wait to see this!


Close-up of Dracaena surculosa flower buds on April 11, 2013


Dracaena surculosa leaves and flower buds on April 11, 2013


Dracaena surculosa flower buds on April 11, 2013


Dracaena surculosa stem with its typical bamboo look

No comments:

Post a Comment