Sunday, May 5, 2013

Adenium Going At It Again

Today I discovered that my Adenium obesum is starting its usual, annual game again. Currently it's growing four flower buds, of which, I know, it will drop at least two or three, then grow one or two new ones which will give me two or, if I'm lucky this year, three flowers in the summer.

No matter how strange this game of ups and downs seems, I'm looking forward to the flowers I'll actually get.
Remember the two flowers I had last year, that lasted almost a week? (Of course you remember, I all but smothered you with pictures of that event.)
I'm really hoping I will get the same thing this year, but maybe with three of those beauties. Keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll reward you with lots and lots of photos. ;)




Four Adenium obesum flower buds on May 5, 2013




Adenium obesum with flower buds on May 5, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment