Friday, May 17, 2013

Hoya Carnosa Compacta Flowers

I thought I might be able to restrict myself to taking photos of my Hoya carnosa flowers with my phone and just leave it at that... but as you can guess, I can't. You might say, I'm physically incapable of not taking macro photos of these beauties. ;)

This is the first time that I have a Hoya carnosa flower within my reach and I can't let that opportunity slip. So I took my camera with me to the office yesterday and took "a few" "more detailed" photos. ;)

I have to say I am totally fascinated with the plush look of these flowers. I mean... they're like small, pink teddy bears!!!

But, see for yourselves:
























Hoya carnosa compacta flowers on May 16, 2013

2 comments:

  1. Pink teddy bears; lol. They're gorgeous flowers & photos! So perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are exquisite, Petra! You should make a big print of one and frame it!

    ReplyDelete